The Mountain Syndicate
Trail Blazer Survival Saw
You know what is unfortunate about not having our Trail blazer Survival Saw with you? You don't have one when you need it the most. Anytime you are out on a mountain adventure or just a nice family camping trip. Having a Trail Blazer Saw is useful. A tree has fallen across the path ahead. You're trapped on a mountainside and you have to spend the night. You can use our saw and move the tree in your path, make it into firewood or build a shelter. This survival saw is very handy to have by your side. Our customers, go camping, Hiking, Ski Touring, Sledding, and randomly on a whim head off on a grand adventure, we all take the road less traveled. Better to have a saw with you and not need it. Then need a saw and not have it.
"I always have one of these with me for good reason. It's definitely helped get me out of more than one sticky situation. It's a big reason why I started the company. "
- Sized to fit in most common backpacks
- Two-way blade easy to use
- Rubber Grip for comfort and anti-slip
- Open holster quicker blade drying
- Ripcord loop and toggle to help hold blade guard in place
- Ripcord loop to help hold on when working in awkward positions